.

Sustin proiectul ShoeBox

ShoeBox.ro - Cadoul din cutia de pantofi. Participa si tu!

Family comes first

I saw this movie many times and I can say that it's awesome.I liked Adam Sandler from the beginning.I think he is one of the best comedies actors.Anyway I don't want to write now about Adam Sandler. It is a very emotional film with a very strong message : Family comes first.Remember just how important is for you to stay with your family and vice versa.In fact ,your job is a piece of shit.Take a break.!.Enjoy your life and smile.

(These 2 clips are the sad part..In the rest of the movie it's fun :]] ).

 



P.S.Another good movie is Bicentennial Man (trust me)
P.S.2. Oh..by the way.When I discovered Mike's blog ,the first article that I read was about Adam Sandler.It's a great article that made me to read his blog almost daily.

All the best and don't forget to love your family and to say 'I love u' to your dad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Live Traffic Feed

Glob