.

Sustin proiectul ShoeBox

ShoeBox.ro - Cadoul din cutia de pantofi. Participa si tu!

A tree.!

 When I think about the Bible, and how there are so many references to the “Son of Man” and the “Son of God”, I sometimes wonder if these where simply metaphors that were lost in translation. Personally, I feel that a “Son of Man” is a follower of logic, someone with an evolved mind. I mean, look at the human race, and how far we’ve come in such a short amount of time. The completely human ideals of “justice” and “morals”. Where as a “Son of Man” would say, “Here is my home, it belongs to me,” a “Son of God” would say, “Here is my self, I belong to the world.” It’s these kind of abstract notions that… OH SHIT A TREE!


 Photo

Ma inclin.Voie buna.!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Live Traffic Feed

Glob